Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Actual Patient Testimonials For Dr Schoor

"The entire experience could not have been easier or more pleasant.  I called Dr Schoor's office, came to see him a few days later, had the procedure and drove home.  The procedure was painless, the healing was easy, and 6 weeks later my fertility was restored.  Could not have been easier."
DR 
 
 My husband immediately felt comfortable with Dr. Schoor and his professional and warm bedside manner.  He was thorough and never more than a phone call or email away.  We are currently pregnant and so excited. We could not have done this without the expert hands of Dr. Schoor.  We had a great experience and highly recommend Dr.Schoor !
AB 
"Very easy {scheduling] and accommodating"
"beyond professional-courteous, caring and very involved in the outcome"
"placed me at ease throughout the process."
"very pleased [with the outcome].  Will recommend the office to anyone.  Will make the office my urologist as well."
MH