Saturday, December 15, 2018
Friday, May 19, 2017
Smoking-bad for sperm
Abdominal obesity-bad for sperm
Sedentary lifestyle-bad for sperm
Tell a patient, "lose weight", "eat better", "exercise" -worthless for sperm
Better approach- SMART
1: Walk track once this week and call me to tell me
2: Eat one vegetarian meal next week.
3: Go one day without smoking.
Small, manageable, achievable, relavent, and testable goals. Now that is SMART.
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
- Neonatal circumcision protects against penile cancer but not penile warts
- HPV strain 16 is the most common type associated with penile cancer
- The HPV vaccine in close to 100% effective vs strain 16
- Using a tunica vaginalis patch can result in more testis saves during treatment for acute testis torsion
- It is ok to place a testis prosthesis at the time of an orchiectomy for non-salvageable testes